• Subiect: Two fifteenth century Romanian monuments: the Saint George church and the Lupşa monastery On the Arieş Valley, at Lupşa, we can see two old Romanian monuments, the Saint George church, in Gothic style, which the Cîndea family erected in 1421 and the wooden church of the former monastery which was erected from the orders of the same family. The two monuments preserve valuable fragments of mural paintings, 15th-17th, icons and old printed works.
  • Limba de redactare: română (rezumat în engleză)
  • Secţiunea: Note şi discuţii
  • Vezi publicația: Acta Musei Napocensis
  • Editura: Publicat de: Muzeul de Istorie al Transilvaniei
  • Loc publicare: Cluj-Napoca
  • Anul publicaţiei: 1979
  • Referinţă bibliografică pentru nr. revistă: XVI; anul 1979
  • Paginaţia: 621-632
  • Navigare în nr. revistă:  |<  <  39 / 84   >  >|