• Subiect: At the end of his diplomatic mission in Portugal (1938-1939), Lucian Blaga bought a farm on the border of Bistriţa, Citadel Hill, as a place for rest and creative space, delighted by the view found there, where his sister Letitia lived otherwise. The movement of the University of Cluj, following the Vienna Diktat’s 1940 in Sibiu, meant abandoning the newly purchased building. At the initiative of Professor Leonida Dănilă to arrange a museum house Bistriţa in the rooms of the house, Dorli Blaga, gave him some objects belonging to the poet – between them, six boxes with faience tile, purchased in Lusitania, who arrived in the heritage of Bistriţa Museum. They contain 125 tiles, azulejo, from the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, specific to the Portuguese art. They decorated the facades and interiors of buildings: palaces, churches, villas, public spaces. By combining those plates it could provide compositions of great diversity: landscapes, historical or biblical scenes, wallpaper shaped decor. Azulejo plates donated by Blaga belong to these types of decor: with arabesques, geometric, floral, and zoomorphic and their colour is blue with white or white, blue and yellow or orange.
  • Limba de redactare: română, engleză
  • Vezi publicația: Revista Bistriţei
  • Editura: Accent
  • Loc publicare: Cluj-Napoca
  • Anul publicaţiei: 2014
  • Referinţă bibliografică pentru nr. revistă: XXVIII; anul 2014
  • Paginaţia: 332-348
  • Navigare în nr. revistă:  |<  <  20 / 22   >  >|