• Subiect: The article makes known an object recently entered in the patrimony of County Museum Bistriţa, a flag found by the donor in 1967 among the things left in the attic of the wooden church from Runcu Salvei. Preserved fragmentary, the piece is still the depository of some important information: his painting can be attributed to master Tudor, active around Bistriţa and Năsăud area in early 18th century. By comparison with the other objects preserved in the patrimony of the church from Runcu Salvei, it can be assumed that the flag had been painted around 1757, when the actual church had been built. Neither the possibility that it could have belonged to the former church should be excluded, church from which there are left icons, dating in the 17th, repainted in late 18th century. The church also owns two repainted icons, whose frames resemble with those of the so-called Carpathian icons, model used by Tudor as well, as shown some of his works preserved until today. Through association with the flag, it was issued the hypothesis that the first layer of paint belonged to Tudor as well, the works realized for the church being, thus, more.
  • Limba de redactare: română, engleză
  • Vezi publicația: Revista Bistriţei
  • Editura: Accent
  • Loc publicare: Cluj-Napoca
  • Anul publicaţiei: 2013
  • Referinţă bibliografică pentru nr. revistă: XXVII; anul 2013
  • Paginaţia: 173-175
  • Navigare în nr. revistă:  |<  <  14 / 25   >  >|